Friday 21 November 2008

Renovation Begins!

So Nat and I moved in and promptly began renovating. It went something like this... Wanna knock down a wall? Uh, sure. Which one? How 'bout... that one? Alright. Here goes...

My house started out as a 3 bedroom 1 1/2 bath with incredibly small 10x9 bedrooms upstairs. The bedrooms were so small and the closet space was nonexistent so we decided to knock out a wall and make a large master bedroom with a walk-in closet at one end and then have another guest bedroom. Some people would argue that turning a 3 bedroom into a 2 bedroom is a bad move and, well, maybe they're right but it was the right move for me. My house is not that big to start with (slightly over 1500 sq ft) and it's not the sort of house that's conducive to a big family anyway so I think a 2 bedroom 1 1/2 bath house of that size is pretty perfect. At least it's worked out so far...

Here we are knocking down the wall...


No comments: