Friday 21 November 2008

2 Mexicans and a Hammer

I always like to say that 2 Mexicans and a Hammer can change the world and I don't think I'm far off the mark with that comment. The fact of the matter is these guys are HANDY! They're quick, hard working, industrious and tend to know what they're doing. For my money, give me 2 Mexicans and Hammer anyday and I'll be happy with what gets done. Of course, it doesn't hurt when you have a completely selfless, fairly handy boyfriend around the house as well. So between the 3 of them, things got done relatively quickly, if not painlessly...




This is where we knocked out the wall between 2 bedrooms.




Framing in the walk-in closet at one end of the master bedroom.





Insulating and drywalling the closet.
What an incredibly dusty, horrific experience to try and live in...

No comments: